COVID Safe T&C: The following guidelines are for the safety of Santa’s crew and all 2021 guests.
- Jervis Bay Beach Santa will at all times follow the government directives relating to Covid19 in the South Coast NSW region.
- Social distancing: Santa will have plenty of Ho Ho Ho joy to share with all children however in 2021 there will be no sitting on Santa’s lap – Families must sit at the distance directed by photographer. Christmas props will be in place to create a physical social distance. No cuddles with Santa, No Santa nursing babies.
- Masks: optional – as social distancing will be strictly adhered to.
- Gathering: No queuing on beach – please use the beach to spread out.
- Health: Please do not attend if you have any cold / virus like symptoms.
- Health: All of Santa’s crew will be health checked before each photo session.
- Jervis Bay Santa reserves the right to change the person acting as Santa, the photographer, the photo props including Santa’s outfit according to availability of staff and resources on photoshoot days. The promotional photos from earlier years are not a guarantee of the same Santa “actor,” photographer or props at all sessions. Santa will sometimes wear a fake beard. (This has been T&C clause for 4 years and is especially relevant in 2021 due to virus health concerns)
- No pick up – All prints to be posted.
- Jervis Bay Beach Santa reserves right to cancel/postpone event if any Covid concerns arise with available staff.
2021 General Terms and Conditions
- Fees & Payment: a $25 non refundable booking fee is built in to each package price. The postage fee for prints is also built into the print package price.
- Payment: is via Square online payments. No payments can be accepted on location at the beach.
- No photos will be taken unless full payment is received.
- No photos to be taken on personal phones.
- JBSOTB Christmas photography relies totally on mother nature and uses only natural lighting. Inclement weather including strong winds may lead to change of beach location or postponement / cancellation of a scheduled shoot date.
- JBSOTB shall monitor the weather on each shoot date. Confirmation that shoot will be proceeding will be sent via text message 30 minutes prior start time on the scheduled day, along with information about exact beach location and meeting point for the day.
- Jervis Bay Santa on the Beach (JBSOTB) reserves the right to change the photographer, photograph set dressing and Santa outfit according to availability of staff on photoshoot days.
- Cancellation, reschedule & refund policy
- Cancellation by JBSoTB for reasons excluding poor weather – all effort will be made to fit you into another photo session at earliest opportunity. If you are not able to attend another session- a full refund will be given.
- Postponement due to weather: If your Santa photo shoot is postponed you may attend any other shoot scheduled at any location on any day in 2021. If you are unable to attend any other sessions a refund of the fee minus $25 booking fee will be made. Please note due to the busy time with the photography it may take up to 14 days to process refund.
- Cancelled by client: Due to the high demand for the limited number of photo sessions any cancellation by customer will incur a $25 non-refundable admin fee. The balance of the payment less the cancellation fee will be refunded. Please note due to the busy time with the photography it may take up to 14 days to process refund.
- Whilst we will take the maximum number of shots possible during your session – No refunds are given for squinty eyes, grey skies, upset children or adults (crying) which are beyond the photographers control.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your photo shoot.
- Each photo session is 5 minutes – if you have more than 5 people in your group you will need to book and pay for a double session which will incur extra $20 sitting fee.
- Pets – No dogs in 2021 – due to a unfortunate incident with a dog at 2020 photos sessions we regrettably can not permit dogs in 2021
- The photo chosen for print is selected by the photographer. Due to the limited time capturing the natural light and a lot of families waiting for a session there is no time for clients to scroll through the camera to review shots to make selections.
- Clients will be advised the minute your photo products are ready however they will be available for collection no more than 10 days after the shoot.
- Digital files will be provided asap.
- Personalised Christmas cards are only available for photo shoots before 3 December.
- JBSoTB is not responsible if you do not collect your photos within a reasonable time or make arrangements for delivery.
- JBSoTB will ask your consent to use your images in promotion of future Santa on the Beach promotions. If you grant consent your photos may be used across print and online media including social media such as facebook, instagram and other print and digital platforms.
- JBSOTB reserves the right to refuse service to any customer who is deemed to not act respectfully to all BSOTB staff and other customers.
Weather: Patiently working Mother Nature
Santa flies in all weather and Santa on the Beach photoshoots do proceed when skies are grey!
Rain wont stop Santa either but here’s how it works for the photoshoots: at approx 3.30 pm on the day of the photoshoot the photographer assesses the conditions on the beach and makes a decision about proceeding or postponing the photoshoot.
Please be patient – we will send a group email to everyone who is booked that day once a decision is made. Please make sure you have access to your emails at this time as it is hard for us to reply to multiple texts when we are on the beach setting up.
As you can imagine working outside with entirely natural light we are at the mercy of Mother Nature, and we wouldn’t have it any other way. We thank all our customers in advance for your patience should inclement weather cause a disruption to a scheduled photo sitting – we will of course reschedule for the next possible availability.
When a shoot does go ahead we do not refund for blue skies that turn grey mid shoot or upset/crying/squinting children (or adults). Though we do our best to choose days, times and positions providing the best natural lighting.